Last Update on 28-09-2023
You can cancel your hosting plan within the first 30 days for a full refund.
Products Eligible For a Refund
- Hosting (all plans, except first payment after Free Trial)
- Daily Backups
Products Do Not Eligible For a Refund
- Domains Registration/Transfer/Renewals
- Privacy Protection
- VPS Server
- Dedicated Server
- Dedicated IP Address
- SSL Certificate
- Add-on Products
- One Time Fees
- Redemption Fees
- Email Services (Professional/Google)
- Any License fee
Any products or services that were suspended, canceled, or terminated due to the abusive usage of the products, services, or any other violation of the Terms and Conditions are not eligible for a refund.
Customers can use the return to determine whether PetalHost's services are a good fit for their needs. PetalHost will never abide by the inappropriate use of refunds (such as repeatedly refunding the same services and/or repeatedly purchasing and requesting a refund for services bought in bulk, etc.). If any of the indications of refund abuse materialize, PetalHost retains the right to unilaterally reject the refund request.
Other Important Information About Refund
- For your refund claim, your email address must be verified .
- If you cancel your subscription after 30 days, PetalHost won't give you a refund.
- Refunds are not granted to accounts closed for TOS violations.
- Existing product upgrade or downgrade will not be refunded.
- No refund will be provided for Domain Name (Registration, Renewal & Transfer) / Domain privacy / SSL certificates / Reseller Hosting / VPS / Dedicated Servers / Clusters / Addons / Licenses / Extra IP / Website Development.
- If already have a product and order same new product then new order will not applicable for refund.
- No refund will be made if your Service(s) is suspended (due to Email Marketing/Email Abuse/Misuse of our service/Inappropriate/Illegal/Immoral/Account Over-use) or terminated.
- Late Fees will not be refunded.
- The refund will not cover any kind of taxes, setup fees, refund processing fees, or any kind of payment processing charges or bank fee(s).
- If the web hosting service includes a free domain name, and you cancel the web hosting service, the domain charges (standard rate as per website) would be deducted from the refund amount.